cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUPC 7.0 Failed Login

chalmersdc
Level 1
Level 1

I'm having an issue with a particular machine, when trying to login it crashes and says it cannot continue, regardless of the username and password that is used.

I've run the detailed logging report and i'm getting the below error:

2009-02-12 14:26:00,182 [0x00001614] FATAL LCMiddleware - (MWMSG_LISTENER_NOTREMOVED) An internal error has occurred. Please report the following to support:

ServiceListener::~ServiceListener() - ERROR, listener was not removed, doing it now

Stack Trace:

Registers:

EAX:00DE5560

EBX:00DE5428

ECX:00DC9538

EDX:00DC9501

ESI:0013F994

EDI:0013F990

CS:EIP:001B:7C90E4F4

SS:ESP:0023:0013F974 EBP:0013F984

DS:0023 ES:0023 FS:003B GS:0000

Flags:00000246

Invalid PROCESS handle!!!

Anyone have any ideas how to solve this?

Thanks

7 Replies 7

ivillegas
Level 6
Level 6

Do you have any security software installed on the PC/Laptop?

Hi, yes the machine is running McAfee version 4.0. I've checked the mcafee logs and it is not showing any errors. Plus this is one machine out of 50 which is not working all running the same AV.

Tommer Catlin
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Here is an easier test. Can you log into the CUPS server ccmuser page with the user?

IE: http://cupsipaddress/ccmuser

Use the same user account and password. If you can not log into there, then you have an issue with CUCM or CUPS.

IF you are LDAP enabled on CUCM, ensure it is working correctly. Log the same user in with http://CUCMipaddress/ccmuser They cant log into ccumuser on CUCM, they will never log into CUPS server or CUPC client.

On CUCM, make sure the CUPC user has been added to the appropriate. groups/permission.

Standard CCM User Group

Standard CTI Enable

The problem is PC specific, the user account is not the issue.

From the machine you can ping and login to both the CUP and CUCM server web pages.

The PC is a Dell D630

All versions after 1-2-2 crash on all of our Dell D620's. I'm glad that I am not going crazy.

All,

I spoke to TAC on this and there is a conflict with the Dell Embassy Suite software which comes pre-loaded on the Dells, remove that and it should work.

David

Thanks for the post David. Removing Dell Embassy Suite did the trick.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: