multiple WAN connections on a 5505. Do I need the Security Plus license?

Unanswered Question
Feb 12th, 2009

I am looking into getting a 5505 for a client who has two ISP Internet connections. Do I need the "security plus" license since I need three FULL VLANS (ISP1, ISP2, and inside LAN) and not the two + one-sorta-functional VLAN that comes by default on the base 5505?

I have this problem too.
0 votes
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)


This Discussion