Views
Helpful
Replies

Inter-Cluster Trunk (Non-Gatekeeper Controlled) issue

xzjleo2005
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

A Inter-Cluster Trunk (Non-Gatekeeper Controlled) had been setup for site A and site B. Now I have one issue, site A (5xxx) can call and speak to site B (6xxx). But I got the busy tone when I tried to call site A from site B. I tried to reset the trunk, the issue is till there. And the css and partition setting looks good. Can anyone could show me how to do the troubleshoot?

Thanks, Leo

4 Replies 4

xzjleo2005
Level 1
Level 1

Sorry ,forget the version, both sides are CUCM 6.1.

Hi,

Are there multiple CUCM servers at any end? if yes what is the topology. You need to specify all servers of other end in trunk configuration.

Regards,

Iftikhar Ahmed

In inter-cluster trunk configuration, I already define the primary server and secondary server. It should be OK.

pemelend
Level 4
Level 4

Hi Leo

I would capture CCM trace on detailed mode. Fisrt from Site B so you can check if the call is going out or not.

Open the CCM trace and search for dd="5XXX" that will send you to the part of digit analysis, if you see the digit analysis (it is easy to identify you will see dialing number, dialingpartition etc) then you can scroll down and try to find the h225 setup.

Compare one working trace from Site A with one failed from Site B.

Hope it helps.

You can upload the trace and I can take a look for you also.

Txs

Pedro

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: