Views
Helpful
Replies

WIP330 battery

Tomas Chott
Level 1
Level 1

Hello !

Is there some way how we can buy new battery for WIP330?

Tomas

4 Replies 4

Patrick Born
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Tomas,

Apologies for the delay. I contacted the product manager for information earlier this morning [US time] but have not yet heard back.

I didn't want you thinking that we're ignoring you.

I'll let you know as soon as I receive an answer.

Regards,

Patrick

----------

Patrick Born
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Tomas,

Cisco does not sell these batteries because the volume is too low.

Try your local battery provider.

I found a battery provider in the US http://1800battery.com and they said they can ship me a battery by Monday.

I left a message on their website saying, "Looking for a Li-ion battery pack for a Linksys WIP330 phone. The battery's model number is: 7508000704 [says made in Taiwan] 3.7V 1250mAh"

They replied within minutes saying, "I can get this battery shipped to you on Monday if you would like.  Do you only need one of them?  If you would like me to send them to you please provide your shipping address and a convenient time for me to call you Monday to obtain your credit card information."

Best of luck with this.

Regards,

Patrick

--------

Thank you, i must send this to customer.

Thank you for help

link does not work, any idea where to buy this battery? I have 7 phones of this type and the batteries are startin to die.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: