cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCM BE 6.12 and Mobility

bschear
Level 1
Level 1

I am looking for the ability to call one extension and have multiple outside extensions ring at the same time as the extension. Is this possible with just Unified Communications Manage Business Edition 6.12. Would you need a mobility server to do something like this? Would functionality like this be built into a version 7 server.

4 Replies 4

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi

This used to be a seperate product (MobilityManager), but since CM6.x it's built into the standard product.

You don't need a seperate server, but each user you enable for the feature uses up an extra DLU (Device License Unit).

Regards

Aaron

Please rate helpful posts...

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

Hi,

I'm using CM 6.1 connected via FXO.

How can i configure to allow multiple phones to ring at then same time? Thanks

check features guide for cucm 6.x

fxo r not supported for mobile connect. you need t1 pri.

Gonzalo,

I have a case involving a gateway with T1 CAS and T1 PRI. Some DID's come in on the CAS, and some on the PRI.

Assuming that my calls route out over the PRI, will I have any issues with calls that came in via the CAS?

Thanks,

Jeff

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: