Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ASA RA VPN - intermittent IP connectivity issue

I have a client who has multiple offices all running ASA 5510's that all connect to each other through L2L vpn's and they work great. Each site also has RA vpn setup for local mobile users. One site has intermittent IP connectivity for remote users to the local network, i.e. the inside interface of the ASA is 10.4.9.x, the vpn users can connect to any resource in the network at any other office but not to their local home network. The ASA is running 7.23. Their only option has been to reload the ASA and everything seems to work fine again for a while. I have discovered that if they don't reboot the ASA, it will start working again but no rhyme or reason to what causes it to start working again. Any thoughts? Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

eddie.mitchell
Level 3
Level 3

They shouldn't be running into a routing issue unless someone is using 10.0.0.0/8 as a home network. 10.4.9.x doesn't sound like a typical home network. In any case, you might want to consider disabling split-tunneling for security reasons.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

eddie.mitchell
Level 3
Level 3

They shouldn't be running into a routing issue unless someone is using 10.0.0.0/8 as a home network. 10.4.9.x doesn't sound like a typical home network. In any case, you might want to consider disabling split-tunneling for security reasons.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card