cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unable to log into attendant console

dvanzee
Level 2
Level 2

I have created a new AC username/password and assigned a phone to the ac user. The problem is when I go to login it says "invalid password, please try again" when I know the password is correct. Ideas?

4 Replies 4

didyap
Level 6
Level 6

Try the following on the system you are trying to use for CTR:

1. Double click "My Computer"

2. Double click "Control Panel"

3. Double click "Administrative Tools"

4. Double click "Local Security Policy"

5. Double click "Local Policies"

6. Double click "User Rights Assignment"

7. Double click "Log on as a service"

8. Verify that the local Administrator account has this right, if not, add the local Administrator account then retry the installation.

Tommer Catlin
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

What version CUCM are you using?

ttortelier
Level 1
Level 1

are you using the same version on all your attendant console user (if you have more than one...)

are you using the attendant console version downloaded from the cucm you are on ?

I get the same error msg when I use attendant console downloaded on a 6.1.3 and installed on a 4.1.3

Brilliant!  Saving the lengthy explanation, I just had a user trying to login with an older version of the AC client.  Couldn't figure this out so went to the forum, read this post, and realized it was, in fact, the older 4.x client!

THANK YOU, ttortelier!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: