HA error

Unanswered Question
Feb 13th, 2009

I am running CCX v7 SR1

When both servers are up I can call a script fine and make changes to application etc (does not matter which server is master and slave)

when I shutdown any one of the servers it then takes 10-15 seconds for CCX to answer and runs through the script very slow. also I am not able to make any changes / updates to applications / scripts / prompts when one of the servers is offline. So its not working in HA??? raised with TAC and they have no idea what to do.

also just noticed when you upload a script which calls a subflow the first time you call it , it will fail. Call it the 2nd time and every time after it works??????

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
jbayuka Thu, 02/19/2009 - 07:32

check that all mastership moves over to the second node when the first node is made unavailable (NIC disabled, Cisco CRS Manager shut down, or the server is powered down). If the second node is in full service when going into HA mode then it appears to be working properly from the Control Center perspective. Now if the services configured in the Control Center are not all in full service, then the functionality will not work properly and there may be a configuration issue.

Actions

This Discussion