IPCC Express 4.0(5) SR2 Scripting Question

Unanswered Question
Feb 13th, 2009

Hi,

I'm trying to modify an existing script that has a get reporting statistic logged in resource step and then an if statement. If the logged in resources equal zero and the csq equals cincinnati operator are true set csq equals cincinnati residential. I want the if step to check both the cincinnati operator and cincinnati commerical csq. What is the correct boolean operator to use in this case? What I'm trying to accomplish is if no logged in resources in either operator or commercial queues then set csq to cincinnati residential. Any help you can give me would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Dianna

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
villarrealed Fri, 02/13/2009 - 14:48

Dianna,

Create two integer variables to capture the number of agents logged in to each CSQ. You could use iOperatorAgentsLoggedIn and iCommercialAgentsLoggedIn. Use the get reporting statistic to populate these variables, you will need to use this step twice because you will only be able to pull statistics for one CSQ at a time. You can then use an if step to determine if there are any agents logged into those queues. For example, in the if step enter: iCommercialAgentsLoggedIn<1 && iOperatorAgentsLoggedIn<1. The true node off of the if step will indicate there there are no agents logged into either CSQs. You would then set the CSQ to residential. Hope that helps.

Actions

This Discussion