cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

COBRAS import Unity Connection 7.0

kepimlot
Level 1
Level 1

I am putting together a migration lab for the COBRAS tool suite Unity to Unity Connection 7.0.. Everything works fine but, After the import into Unity Connection 7.0, I can't retrieve any subscriber info what so ever. I have ran thru the steps on Ciscounitytools.com several times. Tried to retrieve individual subscribers messages and so on.

Can someone shed some light on what I am doing wrong or a step I am missing.

Kevin Pimlott

3 Replies 3

kepimlot
Level 1
Level 1

I must note this is in VMWare.

KPimlott

VMWare should be fine - I do tons of backup and restores against VMWare Server and VMWare Workstation installations - doubt that's a factor - see my other post for info I need.

lindborg
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

So when you run the import tool and select the MDB file you created with the backup tool, what happens exactly? I'm unsure what you mean by "I can't retrieve any subscriber info" here - do you get an error? what's the count it shows for users when you open the MDB file up in the import tool? What version of export did you use to create the tool and what version of Unity did you back up? What version of Import are you using?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: