Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Forum Posts

Hello experts, I have distributed ISE deployment. PAN Primary, PAN Secondary, and 8 PSN. All of them are hardware appliance. I need to replace PAN Primary with new hardware because the old one is End-of-Sale and will be Out-of-Support soon. I would a...

I have TACACS integrated with ISE. I am able to login and commands run are logged in ISE as well as user authentications. The issue I am seeing is that I have the VTY lines set to exec-timeout 10 and that works when the curser is at the input prompt,...

I am attempting to add an extra layer of protection to our DNA web access portal and want to know if I can implement duo for MFA. Is this possible? I have the duo authentication proxy setup and validated but cannot get DNA at interact with the proxy....

Hi Team,Please can confirm what the below config is try to achieve?Is it doing a PAT to the outside interface then allowing 10.0.255.0 coming from the outside interface to access anything? access-list outside extended permit ip 10.0.255.0 255.255.255...

jay_7301 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

We are trying to use a key that comes from a Veracity NTP Timenet Pro and authenticate a Cisco 3850 with this key. Has anyone tried using one of these and if so how did you implement the key.. If not, here is a key below.. How would I implement this ...

Hello,Currently running FMC 7.3.1 on both primary and secondary in HA. I setup SSO with our primary just fine and when I try on the secondary device its giving me a 503 service unavailable error. The documentation calls out you need to setup SSO on e...

dcanady55 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: