cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

AnyConnect Clients and Lan-to-Lan IPSec Tunnels

r.d.schnitzer
Level 1
Level 1

Is there anyway to configure an ASA to make it possible for AnyConnect SSL clients to be able to traffic over IPSec tunnels to remote networks. The IPSec tunnels are configured on the outside interface, which is the same interface that the SSL client is connecting to. I know this is possible with the Cisco VPN client using IPSec, so I was hoping it would by possible with the AnyConnect client as well. I believe I have all the necessary statements in place to encrypt traffic from the AnyConnect client subnet to the remote networks on the other side of the IPSec tunnesls. I also have already prevent that traffic from getting nat'ed. I have configured split-tunneling, and it works perfectly for the subnets connected to the ASA, but I'm not able to traffic to the remote subnets over the IPSec tunnel. Show crypto ipsec sa shows that there is an sa established for the proper subnets, but it doesn't encrypt any traffic when I send traffic from the AnyConnect client to the remote subnets. Any ideas?

1 Reply 1

r.d.schnitzer
Level 1
Level 1

The only thing I was missing was the following:

same-security-traffic permit intra-interface

I am now able to traffic to the remote networks from the SSL client over the IPSec tunnels.

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card