I couldnt pass my exam today using the cisco press exam certification guide

I think i should try some third party test engines with inbuilt lab simulations

can anybody suggest me a good test engine for CCNP pleaseeeeee

I need to re attempt for the exam agian asap

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
Justin Brenton Sun, 02/15/2009 - 01:26

Have you thought of using emulation? www.gns3.net is a great IOS emulator that you can use to setup a lab on a pc.

Alot of CCNP and CCIE's are using this for preparation. I'm using this myself.

Hope this helps, please rate if so

Regards,

Justin

Sachin.bhamra Mon, 02/16/2009 - 03:05

Hi,

There are many 3rd party practise test sites for Cisco qualifications, unfortunately most of these are brain dump sites and it is hard to tell one from the other. As you might already be aware Cisco frown on brain dumps and anyone caught using such materials could be banned from future Cisco qualifications and have their current certs marked void.

The path I used to successfully pass my CCNP cert was to create my own questions using flashcards on my iPhone. If you've taken Cisco tests befoe you know they ask very ambiguous questions so whilst creating your own you can make them as hard / easy as you like.

Sorry, probably not the answer you were looking for but this method is a great way not just to get practise tests in but also to reinforce you to retain the information to memory and how to tie them all in together.

Finally, GNS3 is a great tool. Have used it throughout my Cisco studies. Couldn't have passed with it.

Regards

Sachin

Actions

This Discussion