Views
Helpful
Replies

Changing CLID of PRI

GM2020
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Is it possible to change the Caller Line ID of an Individual PRI connected to AS5400 VG in the IPCC Enterprise Environment.

7 Replies 7

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Within the limits of what your telco allows, yes.

Hi Bevilacqua,

I am able to make it by setting the External phone number mask in the IP Phone and checking the calling party external phone number in route pattern.

Could you please brief me how i can acheive this in the AS5400 VG.

Thanks,

Gopi

Not applicable

Hey I could use an example of your inbound dial-peer config on that (if you have DID's"

I am working on getting inbound calling set up and its just not happening.

Cause i = 0x8081 - Unallocated/unassigned number

Hi,

first of all check on the VG which number is sent with "debug isdn q931" and "term mon".

Hi,

In my case i would like to know how to change the outgoing calling party number.we have 2 pri under a trunk group associated to Route pattern 9.8!#

Currently,debug q931 shows only the 5 digit Directory number of IP phone. I want to change 5 digit DN to CLID.

Configuration:

Route patern 9.8! & 9.8!# with predot Trailing -#.

VG Configuration

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

voice translation-rule 4

rule 1 /^8/ //

!

voice translation-profile XXXX_Outgoing

translate called 4

dial-peer voice 53 pots

trunkgroup XXXX_Out

translation-profile outgoing XXXX_outgoing

destination-pattern 8T

no digit-strip

forward-digits all

Thanks,

Gopi

You have to ask your telco how many digits to send. Usually that is the same as DID digits received.

Unrelated, you can remove the voice translation-profile, rule, "no digit-strip" and "forward-digits all". It is not necessary because a pots DP already strips matched digits in destination-pattern.

Hi,

clid command under dial-peer voice enabled me to change the network calling number.

Thanks,

Gopi

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: