Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Meeting Place ....

hi guys ,

I have to configure Meeting Place Express V2.0 .. this would be my first installation .. can any tell me on which IOS it will work .. can i configure it on my desktop at windows server like we can use Cisco Unity or we can run CCM 6.0 at VMWare at home .. is there any possibilty for meetig place express 2.0

Regrads

4 Replies 4

mesumbeslin
Level 1
Level 1

What do you mean by "which IOS it will work"? MPEv2.0 is software only and installed on MCS servers.It is not IOS based.

It supports desktop integration if that is what you mean by "configure it on my desktop"

I don't understand the rest of the questions,can you be more explicit?

i mean to ask that on which OS Meeting Place runs .. like cisco unity 5.x is windows based .. we can configure it on Win2000 Server machine ok same like that Cisco Call Manager 6.0 is linux based so we can configure it on VMWare at home and can do practice .... about Meeting Place on which OS it runs ...is there any solution to configure it on laptops or desktop !!!!!

Regards

Ok...The OS is Linux-based and it is included within the software,you don't install it separately just like CUCM7.

I believe if you can install CUCM on vmware,you should be able to install UMPE too,though I haven't tried it before.

Hope this helps,

Tomslin

Yes, that what i was looking for !!! well thank tomslin .. have you worked on Meeting Place Express V2.0 ???

Regards

Anis

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: