Would it be possible to use the configuration file of SPA942 to SPA941?
In addition to Alberto's response, you can use this information to help you: Extracting / Pushing a Device's Configuration
The SPA942 has many more features than a SPA941 so consider doing the following:
- Extract a factory-default SPA941 configuration
- Extract a good SPA942 configuration
- Use the customized information from the SPA942 configuration that you want [probably line registration, network info if not DHCP, other customizations] and edit the factory-default SPA941 configuration.
- Push the modified SPA941 config to new SPA941 phones
Possible but not recommended. Let me explain:
- It is possible under the following conditions: (a) You use XML format only - if you use text+SPC it will not work, (2) In your file you use only parameters which are common to both products (i.e. you can edit the config file to contain only common parameters)...
- It is not recommended because it imposes the above restrictions, so you cannot take full potential of the SPA9X2 features.