cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unable to log out of Extension Mobility

yulem1968
Level 1
Level 1

I am testing setup on cisco 7911 & 7912 phones. Able to log into phones using menu - selecting services - extension mobility then entering details.

The problem i have is when logging out - menu - services - but there is not an option to logout of extension mobility here as the message below is displayed:

to set up speed dials and other services for your phone, please go to https://<ipaddresscallmanager>:8443/ccmuser/showHome.do

where <ipaddresscallmanager> has the ip address of publisher.

3 Replies 3

ciscorweecs
Level 1
Level 1

It looks like you haven't login/logout service assigned under user device profile.

Login/logout service have to be assigned under phone and also under UDP.

stephan.steiner
Spotlight
Spotlight

You're in the wrong forum for that kind of discussion.. it's a configuration issue and has nothing to do with development. So in the future, please post in the proper forum.

You need to add the extension mobility service to each extension mobility profile so that once logged in, the user can log out again. Depending on which CCM version you have, you can do this now and the user can then log out.. or you'll have to enter the phone configuration and log out the user (all via ccmadmin).

Thanks for response from both posts - resolved problem. Sorry for posting on wrong forum - i posted here by mistake.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: