Outbound Preview Dialer Agent allocation

Unanswered Question
Feb 16th, 2009

Hi

I have a query on Outbound Preview Dialer for UCCX

Requirement is for 20% of the Agents in a CSQ to handle calls initiated by the outbound dialer between 1100 and 1800 weekdays and there are 50 Agents in the CSQ. Hence the outbound dialer will allocate 10 Agents.

Questions

1) Will the outbound dialer wait until there are 10 Agents are not taking inbound calls?

2) Will the outbound dialer allocate different Agents at different times in the day? (during the 1100 to 1800 period)

Thanks

Gurmakh

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
Aaron Harrison Tue, 02/17/2009 - 03:40

Hi

1) The % is a maximum usage of agents. The idea is that inbound and outbound calls are both dealt with by the same agents, so there should be some spare capacity for inbound calls at all times.

2) A max of 20% of agents will be used, but any agent in the CSQ could be used at any time.

Regards

Aaron

Please rate helpful posts...

gsidhu Wed, 02/18/2009 - 12:37

Hi Aaron,

Thanks for your response.

In 1) you say 'The idea is that inbound and outbound calls are both dealt with by the same agents' should that have been 'The idea is that inbound and outbound calls are both dealt by any of the Agents within the CSQ'.

It's the 'same agents' bit that I find confusing!

p-siadoua Wed, 07/07/2010 - 02:54

hi,

I am trying to configure outbound call on a  uccx 7, we need to change the allocation csq. The pourcentage still keep the default configuration (10%) we need to change it but it does not work.

Cdt

Aaron Harrison Wed, 07/07/2010 - 03:14

Hi

You don't need to hijack existing threads in addition to starting your own!

For completeness:

You need to do it like this:

1) CLick on a CSQ name in the 'Assigned CSQs' box

2) set the percentage to what you like

3) Click update

Then repeat for each CSQ that you wish to modify - it's set per-CSQ so you can have different percentages for each one. Confusing the first time you do it...

Regards

Aaron

Please rate helpful posts...

p-siadoua Fri, 10/15/2010 - 06:46

Hi,

thank you for your reply, i have also a problem with the agent selection for the outbound call.  In my configuration,  i have allocated 40% of my CSQ for outbound call, and sometimes when there is few agent for example 3 and if an agent  is available. An outbound  call is place  and the same agent always received the outbound calls as if there is no selection between agents available.

Regards

pamela

Actions

This Discussion