cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Problem with NetConfig Adhoc task

IGOR SPANZ
Level 1
Level 1

I have RME4.1.1. I can't open Adhoc>Add Instance... The Windwos too small (s. Attachment).

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

That's what I thought. This is a bug I found when doing ZFS testing. Unfortunately, since LMS 3.0.1 isn't officially supported on ZFS, I cannot provide you a patch. I do, however, have a patch for LMS 3.1.

There is a workaround, though. Copy /opt/CSCOpx/MDC/tomcat/webapps/rme/WEB-INF/lib/pkgs to some other file system. Then delete /opt/CSCOpx/MDC/tomcat/webapps/rme/WEB-INF/lib/pkgs. Then, copy the directory back from the other file system. Restart dmgtd, and you should be able to use Netconfig.

For the record, the bug is CSCsr13209.

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

First, it looks like your locale is not US English. Set your client locale to US English, then try configuring IE to open new windows as new windows (instead of tabs). If that doesn't work, try Firefox 2 to see if this is a browser issue. Also, on what platform is the server running?

I have the same problem with the US English client with IE (s. Attach2.jpg) configuring to open new windows as new windows (instead of tabs)and Firefox.

Server running on Solaris platform.

Do you have LMS installed on ZFS?

Yes,we have LMS installed on ZFS

That's what I thought. This is a bug I found when doing ZFS testing. Unfortunately, since LMS 3.0.1 isn't officially supported on ZFS, I cannot provide you a patch. I do, however, have a patch for LMS 3.1.

There is a workaround, though. Copy /opt/CSCOpx/MDC/tomcat/webapps/rme/WEB-INF/lib/pkgs to some other file system. Then delete /opt/CSCOpx/MDC/tomcat/webapps/rme/WEB-INF/lib/pkgs. Then, copy the directory back from the other file system. Restart dmgtd, and you should be able to use Netconfig.

For the record, the bug is CSCsr13209.

Thank you, although we have the LMS 3.0.1, this Workaround has helped

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: