cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM integrate CME

ricardorojas123
Level 1
Level 1

I need integrate the Cisco Call Manager with a Cisco Call Manager Express. Do I need to do the following tasks?

* In the CCME add a new dial-peer type voip, with the session target the IP Address of the Call Manager.

* In the CCM add this CME as H.323 Gateway and create a new Route Pattern.

This is correct ?

Thanks

7 Replies 7

Hello,

This is correct.

Hope that helped, if so please rate.

i have the same issue.

but cant get work.

someone said that the CUCM cant connect to the CCME, the only way is through "Cisco Unified Border Element" that can be the same gateway on ccme.

that right ?

i have the same issue.

but cant get work.

someone said that the CUCM cant connect to the CCME, the only way is through "Cisco Unified Border Element" that can be the same gateway on ccme.

that right ?

You certainly can, just do as Ricardo mentioned

* In the CCME add a new dial-peer type voip, with the session target the IP Address of the Call Manager.

* In the CCM add this CME as H.323 Gateway and create a new Route Pattern.

no need for CUBE

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

I was under the impression that better results are possible defining CME as inter-cluster trunk, not GW.

This is a pretty common misconception. It will mostly work, and you probably won't have any problems. But, there's a high probability for some weird issues to come up, and some unexpected results.

It's easier to think of it like this:

H323 intercluster trunk: Cisco proprietary H323 (only between CCMs)

H323 gateway: ITU specification H.323

H323 intercluster GK controlled: Cisco proprietary h323 with a GK in the middle. CCM-GK-CCM

CME doesn't run any of the proprietary H323 information that CCM uses.

-nick

i fix the problem.

just put this command : h323-gateway voip bind srcaddr int the interface on the ccme.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: