Views
Helpful
Replies

Callmanager 4.x user table

alex goshtaei
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

I am planning to upgrade 4.x to 7.1. I don't want to use DMA for this migration because I want to do fresh installation. Although, I need users, phones, extension, DID info from 4.x server. So I think I have to use SQL query analyzer to query database from user table. would you please send the instruction how to query from DB and pull out all users information?

very appreciate

Alex

7 Replies 7

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

user info is not on CUCM DB, that's why it's CUCM DB. user info is on the directory whichever you're using

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

HTH

java

Thanks for the quick respond, but Callmanager 4.0 is not installed in Active Directory. If you show me how to query from its local DB, I'd be very appreciated.

Thanks

Alex

then you're using DC directory, log in there and you'll get the info.

HTH

java

HTH

java

Thanks,

I am trying to login to "DC Directory Administrator" with username and password as CCM admin account, but it doesn't let me in. What user should i use to login to this application?

sorry about too many qustions!

thanks

Alex

user Directory Manager

HTH

java

HTH

java

hey,

use BAT to export users and phones

you could look at AXL SOAP to retrieve all information as well

sorry again,

how can I find this user? I search through CCM and local user in the server but I can't find it.

thanks again

Alex

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: