cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CCME & IP GSM

da.rivera
Level 1
Level 1

Hi every body, I need to integrate an CCME and a Gateway GSM of 2N. Some one ouf you have any information obout it.

The particular GSM Gateway is a Voice Blue Lite.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

You are welcome, please remember to rate useful posts with the scrollbox below.

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Is that a SIP, BRI or analog unit ?

I am trying to do it ovear a SIP trunk. It is the only protocol yhat the gateway GSM suport.

Just configure a voip DP with the appropriate destination-pattern, session-protocol sip, g711u an no vad.

For incoming, check what number the device is calling,you may need to translate it.

In fact I did the configuration for the dial-peer and it have the characteristics that you coment but I can't see any SIP message betwen the CCME an the GSM Gateway.

I try using the TCP port 5060 and 5061 on the GSM Gateway. It works fine on a schema CUCM - GSM but is not working with CCME

Hi, please only use 5060 and UDP with CME.

Check that you have "session-protocol sipv2" else it does H.323 and you don;t see anything.

A lot of thanks, the integration is working now. I'm using the default port onthe GSM Gateway (5060) and the mentioned parameters over the DP.

I'm just trying to give a fine tuning.

I will send you as atachment the final configuration to help futures menbers of this NetPro

You are welcome, please remember to rate useful posts with the scrollbox below.