Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

RME Software Repository Issue --- Image Failed

Hi Experts,

I am using a LMS v 3.0. I want to Upload & Download the Software Images through RME Server which i couldn't succeed. While downloading the image from a device. I am getting this error

Error Message:

SWIM1124: Failed to copy the image from Flash due to the reason - copyInvalidServerAddress :invalid server address specified.

Retry the operation. If the problem persists, check the Bug Toolkit application for any known issues on the running image version.

I am attaching the Output files as well.

One more thing which i want to mention here, we are running a MPLS cloud. The LMS & Device Mgmt Interface (Lo 50) are on same VRF. i can ping the device from LMS but i need to give "ping vrf ABC ip 10.13.3.21 source lo 50" on the device to ping LMS server. Do i need to give VRF Aware commands to get it done? Because my AAA/Logging/SNMP based commands are vrf aware.

Lookign for a response.

Thanks,

Mubasher

3 Replies 3

The other file is here...

Kindly update me on this issue...

Regards,

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

The way RME does the image transfer is to set some objects in the CISCO-FLASH-MIB which tells to device to, for example, TFTP the image from the RME server. Therefore, the device must be able to initiate a TFTP transfer from the RME server's IP address. However, the CISCO-FLASH-MIB is not VRF-aware. If the device cannot reach the RME server's IP address, then this will not work. This sounds like the case.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: