MWI configuration and Remote Destination

Unanswered Question
Feb 18th, 2009

Is it possible to configure 2 sets of MWI-on/off numbers? What I'm trying to do is with TOD routing configure some users so that during weekday hours they get calls to their IP-phones and cell phone (Remote Destination) which I've gotten to work fine.

The issue is that if a caller leaves a message the MWI light doesn't turn on so the called-party knows there is a vmail message waiting for them until they pick up the handset.

The MWI-on/off lights are configured for a different partition/CSS so I'm wondering how can I configure it so both applications (regular partition callers and TOD/RD) get vmail notification.

I know that you can configure the MWI number on Unity with UTIM; I was hoping it would allow for multiple numbers to be configured there but it looks like it only allows for one number for on/off. See attachment this is where I want to setup multiple numbers.

Am I out of luck?

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 4 (1 ratings)
Jaime Valencia Wed, 02/18/2009 - 08:03

on CCM you can create as many ON/OFF pairs as integrations you have. but the relation is 1:1

1 integration = 1 ON / 1 OFF

That would require you configuring a whole 2nd integration and using TOD for the whole process

if this helps, please rate

j.mccartney Wed, 02/18/2009 - 12:24

So by second integration you are meaning a second (physical) Unity server right???

Thanks for your help.

Jaime Valencia Wed, 02/18/2009 - 13:11

not necessarily, a unity server is licensed for X ports, those X ports can be divided in several different integrations, can be the same server, can be different servers, clusters

if this helps, please rate

mothiamalrajxyz Sat, 04/04/2009 - 06:29

If your issue I understand is when the users gets call at the office number the mobile also should get the MWI? . This can be done by adding the mobile number at the Unity Subsriber--> Messages-->MWI and add the Mobile number on it in addition to the X for MWI.

This Discussion