Views
Helpful
Replies

Requirements to PSTN-to-PSTN call forwarding

tka
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all,

is there any service/entreprise parameter to configure in order to be able to forward incoming PSTN call to PSTN numbers. This can happen for example when in the following:

I have the extension 2001, but my phone is not registred. I would like that all calls to 2001 (including the ones that come from the PSTN) will be forwarded to an externel Number,(this can be done with forward unregistred internal/external).

regards,

6 Replies 6

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

no, CFA (or any CF config) reachibility is defined based on the CSS. there is no parameter to limit/permit this.

if a phone is unregistered (as i explained in another one of your posts) only CFA or CFUR are used.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

HTH

java

be aware if I`m right the CFUR is also used for Extension Mobility when logged out

Yes , but also when I don't use EM and the phone is not registred.

Thanks,

What the other guys have said is correct its all down to the CSS. There is a service parameter however that can block offnet to offnet transfers so you need to make sure this is also set to false

Block OffNet To OffNet Transfer:

This parameter determines whether transfers between external (OffNet) parties are blocked (not allowed). Valid values specify True (block transfers between OffNet parties) or False (allow transfers between OffNet parties).

This is a required field.

Default: False

cheers

Paul

Hi , Thank you

That's what I was looking for !

best regards,

??? your question was about call forwarding

that parameter only works when you take a call from the PSTN, press transfer, dial another PSTN number and try to transfer the call

if it's, i'm glad it helps, but please then properly describe the issue or what you want when you post. forward by any means is the same to transfer

HTH

java

HTH

java

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: