cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ASA 5505 <> ASA 5510 Site-Site VPN

eskriste80
Level 1
Level 1

Trying to setup a site to site vpn beetween a ASA 5505 and a 5510. I can't get anything threw, there is now debug messages either. I must have done something wrong, I followed this document: http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/ps6120/products_configuration_example09186a0080950890.shtml but I cant get it to work. Anyone who can have a look at my configs, maybe I have forgoten anything.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

OK, if you go ahead and add this command to both firewalls "management-access inside" and try from one side ping inside 10.21.32.10 still nothing going through?

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

Ivan Martinon
Level 7
Level 7

I just have a question for you, the outside interface of both ASA have private addressing, is this a setup on a lab? or is it real stuff

Just changed them because I didn't want my public ip's online.

Both boxes answers when I ping the public ip from console so regulary traffic between is ok.

OK, if you go ahead and add this command to both firewalls "management-access inside" and try from one side ping inside 10.21.32.10 still nothing going through?

didn't work.

I will make a drawing of the network.

Now I got ping reply from 10.21.32.10, but not from any other hosts on that network. I pinged from a computer in the 10.20.0.0 network.

eskriste80
Level 1
Level 1

I have made a drawing of the network. And added new running configs. This is with real ips, just puted in some x's.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: