cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ASA 5505 <> ASA 5510 Site-Site VPN

eskriste80
Level 1
Level 1

Trying to setup a site to site vpn beetween a ASA 5505 and a 5510. I can't get anything threw, there is now debug messages either. I must have done something wrong, I followed this document: http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/ps6120/products_configuration_example09186a0080950890.shtml but I cant get it to work. Anyone who can have a look at my configs, maybe I have forgoten anything.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

OK, if you go ahead and add this command to both firewalls "management-access inside" and try from one side ping inside 10.21.32.10 still nothing going through?

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

Ivan Martinon
Level 7
Level 7

I just have a question for you, the outside interface of both ASA have private addressing, is this a setup on a lab? or is it real stuff

Just changed them because I didn't want my public ip's online.

Both boxes answers when I ping the public ip from console so regulary traffic between is ok.

OK, if you go ahead and add this command to both firewalls "management-access inside" and try from one side ping inside 10.21.32.10 still nothing going through?

didn't work.

I will make a drawing of the network.

Now I got ping reply from 10.21.32.10, but not from any other hosts on that network. I pinged from a computer in the 10.20.0.0 network.

eskriste80
Level 1
Level 1

I have made a drawing of the network. And added new running configs. This is with real ips, just puted in some x's.