Views
Helpful
Replies

Incoming Call robotic

varunkumar1091
Level 1
Level 1

Hi there,

We have intermittent problems on the incoming calls. they sound robotic for the called end. Call flows from PRI -> Nortel System->( here nortel pushes calls to Cisco, we have 4 TIE lines interconnecting Cisco gateway)- > Cisco GW. When ever a calls takes this path we have this issue and this cannot be reproduced. We checked the T1 line both on carrier end and on our end but no errors. We even upgraded flash on Cisco.. no solution..Can anyone help me out in this?

4 Replies 4

which IOS version are you on?

'show voice dsp group all' as well please

-nick

Hi there,

CCM Version: 4.2(3)es10

flash version: 124-4.T8

Nortel side recieved counter erros on they saw some channels getting slipped. when i checked the config on Call manager clocking was set to be internal. I have changed to external and the channel slips has been reduced on the Nortel side.

You may be hitting this bug (or one of a couple similar ones around this IOS range) CSCsd90851

I would try upgrading to 12.4(9)T7 or 12.4(15)T8 and this should go away.

-nick

Hello Nick

if it is a bug then it should hit most of the users.but it is not..i am trying to narrow down this issue.lets see how it goes

Thanks and i will keep you posted

Much appreciated

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: