nathanreynolds Thu, 11/05/2009 - 09:26

This appears to be a dead link. Do you still have this posted somewhere? Thanks in advance!

nathanreynolds Tue, 11/10/2009 - 09:16

avholloway. It looks like you got your new power supply because I can access your page now. Thanks again for that! I do have another question for you however. At the end of your tutorial, you have a section called "running into trouble". It looks like what you are saying is that you are able to load the xml response into a string variable and create an xml document from that, but not use xpath to get at the data due to namespace constraints. Were you still able to get at the data using string methods to parse out the data? Thanks again for your help!

andywallace Mon, 09/26/2011 - 02:02

HI Anthony

Your Soap document was invaluable. i do have a quick question though. When calling the webservice in your demo i want to be able to change city via ivr prompts. I have a variable that contains CED (the user entered digits) However i an not sure how to add this in to the request in the set command. ie i want to replace the number 2456879 with the variable CED

{  renewbuspass soapy  = new renewbuspass("2456879"); String xml = soapy.getRequest();  return xml; }

Any ideas?

Actions

This Discussion