cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

sa page login

askq2forum
Level 1
Level 1

while on the box (unity 5.x) when we open the admin page an additional login appears. I don't see that as a bad thing but customer wants to turn it off - any idea how we can turn it off? (came on after we were trying to set up the iis so that the domain field would automatically get filled in - reversing that procedure did not take off the additional login )...cheers

Jag

8 Replies 8

Tray Stoutmeyer
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You could try going into your IIS settings for Default Web Page and SAweb and enable the Anonymous login.

Tray

Troy,

thanks for the response that setting is enabled.

Make sure you don't also have Windows Authentication and see if that helps.

Tray

Tray,

no thats not the issue either, thanks..Jag

Ok, put those settings back the way they were and see if this helps.

1) Run DCOMCNFG from a command prompt.

2) Click on NO for all of the DCOM Configuration Warnings

3) Once the "Distributed COM Configuration Properties" dialogic box comes up, click on the

Default Properties tab.

4) Place a check mark next to "Enable Distributed COM on this computer".

5) Under "Default Distributed COM communication properties", select CONNECT for "Default

Authentication Level" and IDENTIFY for "Default Impersonation

Level"

6) Click on OK.

7) Reboot the machine.

Tray

Tray

all those settings are in there by default - tried taking them off, rebooting and then re applying, rebooting but still the same...thanks again, Jag

Well if none of that helped, you might want to go ahead and open a case with TAC. SAweb issues can be a real pain. The only other thing I would suggest (if I didn't already) is this link.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps2237/products_tech_note09186a00801ba0ef.shtml

Tray

Tray,

ok thanks for your help..J