Views
Helpful
Replies

15454(SDH version) software upgrade problem

dkrupanext
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I've problem with software upgrade from 7.0.0 to 8.5.3, there is EID-2009 info that package is not valid.

Have anyone any idea what's going on?

Regards,

3 Replies 3

chris-hart
Level 1
Level 1

Have you got the right software? I got a similar message when I tried stupidly tried to download MSPP software to an MSTP node.

chris-hart
Level 1
Level 1

I've just looked up the error message and its not very helpful I'm afraid, just says CTC unable to download refer to text, so I suspect you have a wrong or corrupt packkage. Here is a link to all the error messages which may be of some help:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/optical/15000r9_0/dwdm/troubleshooting/guide/454d90_errormsg.html

Hi,

software packege is in proper version, in last half an hour my colleague restarted node and download option is available - it's strange but in some circumstances "normal". Now I'm waiting for confirmation of upgrading proccess.

PS. before software upgrading We have done TCC firmware patching according to bug report.

For now, thanks for help.

Regards,

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Innovations in Cisco Full Stack Observability - A new webinar from Cisco