cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

IPCC Express 5.1

Mojo1
Level 1
Level 1

With version 5.1 can you have an agent be associated with two devices? If I am associated with my phone on my desk as an agent can I be associated with a phone at a helpdesk. I want to be able to login as a agent from another phone and receive calls that come into the queue to that phone. Is this at all possible?

3 Replies 3

testeven
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi!

Even on the Release 6.0 SRND we see the following:

"Unified CCX does not monitor or report on activity on the non-ACD extensions on a phone. During the CAD login process, agents supply the designated

ACD extension on their phone. Agents are associated with a specific Unified CM extension (directory number)."

www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_6_0/design/guide/crs60srnd.pdf

So you should associate the agent only to one phone.

HTH!

Regards,

Teresa.

Regards, Tere. If you find this post helpful, please rate! :)

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Sure it's possible if you use Extension Mobility. The requirement of "single line appearance for IPCC Extensions" is not going away. It continues to be present in UCCX 7.0 for example.

If you want to take calls from multiple phones (not simultaneously), configure a User Device Profile and assign the IPCC Extension to that. Note that you'll need to associate the UDP as well as any phones you will be logging in on to the "RMCM" user to ensure proper CTI control occurs.

So you mean Hot Desking? When multiple agents use the same phone with EM, but one at a time? They will use their EM profile, but one phone at a time.

Regards, Tere. If you find this post helpful, please rate! :)
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: