cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Block incoming call

Afragoso2009
Level 1
Level 1

DOes any body nkow if is possible to Block a incomming call a internal number and allow just that number we want ?

4 Replies 4

Hi,

Sure you can block a specified incoming calls.

but you can do it only with h323,cme

you cann't do it with cucm unless you use h323 gateway with it.

You'll do it by rule reject /../ under voice translation-rule then apply to aprofile, then apply this profile to your pots dial-peer

wish this be helpful

Best Regards

James Hawkins
Level 8
Level 8

A customer of mine had a problem with cold callers calling one of their staff on a direct number and trying to sell them kitchen equipment. This happened 4+ times a day so I was asked to try to block the caller.

As the customer used MGCP gateways the best way that I found to do this was to implement a translation pattern matching the incoming CLI and translating the call destination to the Unity pilot point.

Unity was configured to play a message telling the caller that cold calls were not welcome.

How exactly you route by CLI in CM ? In the past it has been said that it's not possible.

Hi Jamesha.Its a good solution

Bu in my case I want to block all incaming call and allow just 5 or 6 that Ia want to call me

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: