cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Editing after greeting no action for sign in

j.bilodeau
Level 1
Level 1

Unity 7.0.2. After hitting the message key on the phone, I go to the wanted call handler (for my non users). From there, if I press the *, I go to the sign in but after no action, Unity sends me to the opening greeting. Same thing if I add a routing table to go to sign in. How can I have Unity to repeat a couple of time enter your id and pswd and change the after greeting to a specific call handler? Thanks in advance...

2 Replies 2

julio
Level 1
Level 1

You'll have to create another Call handler. Once you create the CH, you will have to edit the opening greeting CH, and modify the Caller Input page accordingly to point to the new CH when the user presses *.

I don't understand your point...I want to edit the sign in conversation when reached from a caller input or routing table. In fact, I would like to be able to have the conversation repeat (enter your id and pass), exactly the way it does for subscriber user when they hit the message key. Also, for all those situation, I want to edit the after greeting of the sign in, not a regular call handler. I guess that if there is a way, it would be on the server....

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: