Views
Helpful
Replies

Agents assignment in Skill Group and priority

bilalghayad
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All;

I have two skill groups (A and B), and there is a dedicated agents for A and a shared agents between B and A (same agents in B are existed also in A also). How can I let the calls that come to skill group A to go first for the agents dedicated for the skill group A and if there is none of these dedicated agents for A are available then to go for the shared agents which are existed in A and B?

I need to do this because I am considering the dedicated agents for skill group A are more expert than those are in skill group B (who are also shared between B and A), so I need calls to go firstly for the expert agents (the dedicated for A) and if all experts are busy, then to use the shared (those who are shared between A and B).

Any advise?

Regards

Bilal

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Simple, remove the agents from A that are in B and leave then in B. Next, when you queue use the consider if field of the queue to skill group node. Queue A first and only queue B if there are no agents available in A.

david

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Simple, remove the agents from A that are in B and leave then in B. Next, when you queue use the consider if field of the queue to skill group node. Queue A first and only queue B if there are no agents available in A.

david

Very thanks.

And if A and B all are busy, a call came to be sent for B and later another call came to be sent for A, both of these calls will go to the queue as no agents free in A and B skill groups. If an agent from B become free, then I need the call A that is in the queue to be sent for this agent in the B skill group which just become free and keep the call B in the queue until another agent become free while no call B in queue any more.

How can this be acheived in addition to previous senario?

Your kindly help is high appreciated.

Regards

Bilal

You will need two queue to skill group nodes. The first one is for A, which queues A and queues B if no one is available in A with a priority of 4.

The second queue to skill group node queues only B with a priority of 5.

david