Views
Helpful
Replies

Configuring NME-WAE-522 on a 3825 host router

dtran
Level 6
Level 6

Hello all,

I am trying to enable WAAS for a branch office using a NME-WAE-522 on a 3825 host router. I've no experience in configuring NME-WAE before and am looking for best practices. Hope someone can help !!! Can someone provide me some basic steps in configuring an NME-WAE ? and some best pratices on how people are doing it out there ?

thanks !!! any help will be highly appreciated !!

Danny

5 Replies 5

jeffrey_ala
Level 1
Level 1

I've got a working config that I can share with you if you want me to email it just let me know.

Hello Jeff,

Please send me the config to dtran@behr.com !!! Thank you very much !!!

Danny.

Hello Jeff,

Can you also tell how you got your Data center side configured ? are you using inline or WCCP for traffic redirection ? if WCCP is being used where do you enable WCCP ?

In my case at the data center I have a 6509 with MSFC and two routers connecting to two separate WAN providers, and enter-vlan routing is being done by the MSFC and servers and users are in separate vlan. And I'll be using WCCP for traffic redirection but not quite sure where to enable WCCP. Any ideas ?

Thanks !!

Danny

Hi

I have the same problem..... Could you mind to share your configuration on both router and WAE ? Many thanks..

pele.chan@gmail.com

We considering the purchase of new network equipment which includes a 3825 and WAAS technology. Are you satisfied with WAAS performance?