Views
Helpful
Replies

Commisoned Bandwifth Checking

sudhir.bhagat
Level 1
Level 1

Hii Guys,

I need to know whether ..Is there any provison(IoS command) on Cisco Routers Or Switches to check the availability of total connected WAN Bandwidth.

For Example:- Suppose I have 26mbps of Bandwidth for WAN connectivity, And i need to cross-check & confirm whether really respective E-1s( for 26 Mbps) is commisioned or not.

Please share you views..how to check.

Regards

3 Replies 3

Dear Farukh,

Is this command support on Cisco platform.

Also as i understand after reading the documents, We need to execute the command on both side of Network. But I want to check at customer side only i.e don't wanna involve parent node or ISP for this testing. Is there any provision.

Regards

For Internet you can employ any speed testing site like speedtest.net. But for WAN you need to run the TTCP command on both ends (routers or end hosts) to check properly.

Else you can download very large file (multiple files rather) and check using any bandwidth monitoring tool like PRTG etc.

Regards

Farrukh

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: