cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

PIMG to Ericsson MD110 integration

kegodfrey
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, hope someone can help with this. I'm trying to integrate an Ericsson MD110 to Unity 7.0 using the PIMG unit(ROM 6.0.103). I have followed the online guides from Cisco and the Ericsson has the advised cable, however I see no traffic across the serial link(the Ericsson is sending it). I run the SI traces and receive nothing on them. It looks to me to be a cabling issue with the serial cable, but the PBX administrator has used the cable detailed in the Cisco design guide(tsr9020459 serial, NIU V24). The analog lines dial through OK and I receive the Unity greeting, but no caller id info is being passed given the serial link is down. I have tried the V24 cable both with and without a null modem, neither worked. Any ideas? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

2 Replies 2

jasonharmer
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I was having the same problem when we ried to intergrate a MD110 with unity 7 usign a PIMG.

what i found was there were multiple documents that had different specs for the cable. In the end we got a serial breakout box and played with the setting until we found one that worked.

I will try and find the pin out diagram that we used to make the cable.

Jason

Hi Jason, thanks for getting back to me. Been a long time since I looked at this one..Did you find the pin out diagram you had mentioned? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Kenny.