cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Integration of ACS with windows AD.......

gauravshar
Level 2
Level 2

Hi,

I'm not sure whether this topic has been discussed here or not, but I seek teh help:

I've been asked to integrate the ACS with AD for Network management so that the guys in network management group may acccess the network devices with their AD account. Kindly assist me in this...

Thanks and regards,

-Gaurav

1 Accepted Solution
5 Replies 5

Ivan Martinon
Level 7
Level 7

Is this for ACS Solution Engine or ACS for windows?

Hi,

This is a hardware.. not a software.

Thanks and regards,

--Gaurav

Thanks a lot...

engineerangelo
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have 1121 ACS Engine with ACS version 5.1. I'm trying to integrate it to AD also. But I think the process for 5.1 is different with 4.x. Has someone tried this already? By the way I am trying to setup TACACS+ device access with AD as the user database.

I have already synced the NTP of the ACS and AD and I have already added the AD to the ACS successfully with entering the AD domain and admin user account. I have also added a test AAA client which is a Cisco switch. I have created a local user on the ACS and it works when I access the switch. But when I enter a user that is stored in the AD, it's not working. Are there any other configurations that I need to do to make this work?

Hope someone can help.

Thanks.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: