Views
Helpful
Replies

Dynamic Agent Reskilling Website Timeout

gtechfred01
Level 1
Level 1

Hey all,

We are on IPCC Enterprise 7.1.3 and use Dynamic Agent Reskilling Website running off of an HDS. My question is can the website session timeout be updated? I have found the uiroot folders on the HDS @ C:\icm\tomcat\webapps\uiroot\WEB-INF and have updated the session timeout parameter in the web.xml and rebooted the server. This doesn't work, any ideas?

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

joesnyde
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I think you may have changed the wrong xml file. Can you check this and see if the default is still in place.

1. To change the default session timeout value, which is 30 minutes, modify this property (units are milliseconds):

In this file:

icm\tomcat\webapps\uiroot\web-inf\properties\uiadapter-props.xml

Joe

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

joesnyde
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I think you may have changed the wrong xml file. Can you check this and see if the default is still in place.

1. To change the default session timeout value, which is 30 minutes, modify this property (units are milliseconds):

In this file:

icm\tomcat\webapps\uiroot\web-inf\properties\uiadapter-props.xml

Joe

That did the trick, thanks Joe!

hi, one question, what is the maximum for this timeout value?

Regards,

Claudio.

Hi Cladio

No idea what the max value is, not documented. You can try increasing the value and test.

Regards

Joe

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: