Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Route Group

Hi There !

I have two routers... one is in the main office and has 3 E1 (qsig) and 1 E1 (R2) to PSTN...

I created a Route Group (and route list) for those E1(qsig) and another for the non-qsig interface... and it works fine..

ROUTE_GROUP_QSIG (PBX)

ROUTE_GROUP_NONQSIG (PSTN)

I also have a remote router with 1 E1(qsig - local PBX) and 1 E1 (R2) to pstn.. for this router I created a route list (and route list) for the non-qsig interface...

REMOTE_ROUTE_GROUP_NONQSIG (PSTN)

Now, I'm trying to create another route Group for the remote Qsig interface.. but it does not appear as an "Avaliable Devices" ...

CallManager 4.2

What is missing ?

Thanks.

Andrei.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Is the QSIG link you want to add assigned directly to a Route Pattern ? I`ve even had to delete the RG and add it again

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

are all the interfaces you're trying to use configured on CUCM?? because you say they're on a remote router and a PBX

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

yes, all interfaces are configured on CUCM 4.2(3)sr2b..

The QSIG interfaces are configurured with MGCP

The non-qsig interfaces are configured as an H323 gateway

Thanks.

Andrei.

I`ve came across this before, If I remember ocn eyo ahev allcoated a circuit to a Route Group it disappears from the "Available list" You have to assign the same RG to a new RL

Hi,

no.. it did not work....

I created the now RL, then CUCM ask me to add a RG to this RL... but the list only show the non-qsig route group.

Thanks.

Andrei.

Is the QSIG link you want to add assigned directly to a Route Pattern ? I`ve even had to delete the RG and add it again

Great !

I removed all router patterns that used that interface.. and now it's working !

Thanks a lot.

Andrei.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: