cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Where is this variable set? IPCC Ent 7.X

johnnywan
Level 1
Level 1

Using IPCC Ent 7.X with CVP. In an ICM script we have a set variable node with the formula,

"CSCloseTime=",Call.Peripheral9

I am trying to figure out where this Call.Peripheral9 value is being set. I understand that it is a standard ICM Peripheral Variable but do not set this value being set in the script, in any admin script, or in Configuration Manager. Just looking for guidance here. Where else do I need to look?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Oh, now I see what you mean. I would double check your admin scripts, the variable sounds like a schedule variable.

david

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

johnnywan
Level 1
Level 1

Correction:

It is:

"CSCloseTime=", Call.PeripheralVariable9

It can be done in an admin script or routing script.

Use the Set Node. Top of the set node will point to PV9. Bottom of the set node the value you want to set it to like ("cat").

david

Thanks for the reply. I understand what you have said but do not see this variable being set in any routing or admin script.

Oh, now I see what you mean. I would double check your admin scripts, the variable sounds like a schedule variable.

david

That is what I was thinking but can't find it. I will check again. Thanks.

Got it! Found it in a routing script that was calling for that value from the CVP box.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: