Hello

is there officials courses for ASA, IPS, or VPN SSL concentrator

Thank

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
andrew.fedyszak... Wed, 03/04/2009 - 10:41

Hi,

There are providers listed via Cisco CCSP certification page, but if you Google you will find many providers like Global Knowledge etc.

Before you or your company spend money, it is always best to get personal recomendation about course provider from someone who did the particular course, even asking for the name of the instructor if one was recommended.

I know from my experience and my colleagues, that course class sizes vary between 8 and 16-20 people even when you pay similar money.

Some providers are only interested in raking it in. They allow people without prerequsites on the course, so when this people start asking noddy question, valuable time gets wasted.

Please consider as well video products like CBTnuggets. They do NOT cover everything what is required on exams (or do even exist yet for ASA product) but are cheap for what they deliver.

Cisco own IPS and ASA documentation is very usefull as well.

I am not providing links on purpose. You really need to know where stuff is on Cisco website for your work, so look for information yourself, sorry.

Actions

This Discussion