Views
Helpful
Replies

CCX7 - Enhanced - Leave a voice message

abartolomeu
Level 1
Level 1

Hi!

Imagine a customer waiting in a ccx queue to be answered by an operator. Is it possible to prompt this customer after for example 5 minutes of being waiting in the queue, to choose to leave a voice message and turn off?

Thanks,

Ana

2 Replies 2

clachoi
Level 1
Level 1

You can keep a counter in your Queue loop to keep track of how many times the caller has gone through the loop. Calculating how long each loop is, you can then check with a IF step for how long the caller has been in queue.

Let say it takes 1 minute to loop once, use the IF step to check if the counter exceeds 5. If so, play them an extra Menu step prompting if they want to get send to VM.

SAN J
Level 2
Level 2

I haven't done version 7 yet but i would imagine it hasn't changed much from previous versions(???). That said, you should be able to use the "Get Reporting Statistics" node and pull CSQ with Longest Wait Duration data. Then, within the queue as you loop through it I would do an IF statement to check if wait is 5 minutes or more and if it is then route to Menu Prompt and from there you can route wherever you want to or end the call. Hope that helps...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: