Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUE script with no parameters

Hi,

I've some trouble with a CUE 2.3.4

The system is running from several time and now I've to add a new scritp.

I've done the script with the CUE editor 2.3.4 and it's validated.

When I import into CUE and I press next to get the parameters windows, i get an empty window ( so i cannot configure the variables ) .

Any Idea ? The only strange issue is that, also if the system is working fine, i see all script as "possibly corrupted". This is a bug that shoud be solved in 2.3.1 ( !?!? ).

Any ideas ?

Regards

Luigi

8 Replies 8

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Are the variables made parameters with the setting in property box ?

Hi Paolo,

I've some news ( maight be news for me and not for You ). I upgraded CUE to 3.1.2 and, after the configuration and a reload of the router WITHOUT SHUTDOWN THE CUE, i went another time in "corrupted script".

Are the cue so "sensible" to reload without to shutdown ?

Regards

Luigi

Hi,

Now I made another test. Also shutting down the cue I'd the same issue.

1) installed a fresh cue sw

2) configured and tested

3) back to the router and shutdown the cue

4) reloaded the router

Now I get another time "script corrupted"

Any suggest ?

regards

Luigi

Hi, I never had problem reloading the router without CUE shutdown, but maybe I've been just lucky.

What matters is that you save the CUE configuration via CLI or web "control panel".

Hi Paolo,

thanks for Your useful quick reply. I just opened a case: all was working fine but after the reload:

- custom script "disappeared"

- system script showed as "possibly corrupted"

The strange thing is that the system is still working fine BUT i cannot do any change in the script ( i cannot change prompt or parameters ). To be more clean, it seems i can change but .... with no result.

So, the custome script are not showed anymore ( via web ) but they are still somewere.

I will Keep You informed.

regards

Luigi

david-lima
Level 4
Level 4

Hi Luigi, yo need to define your variable and check the "parameter" checkbox in your new script created and you will be able to change the value.

Hope this help

David

Hi,

thanks for the reply but all the variables has the parameters flag set. It seems more like a bug, but i wanted just to check if it was happened just to me.

regards

Luigi

mscaramelli
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Luigi,

have you solved your problem ?

Marco Scaramelli

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: