WLAN Setup

Unanswered Question
Feb 26th, 2009
User Badges:

I'm trying to setup a new WLAN, but am struggling. We have a 4402 WLC and an ACS Express server. DC is 2003 Enterprise.

I tried following the instructions at http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/ps6366/products_configuration_example09186a00807917aa.shtml for 802.1x authentication, however anytime I try to connect I get 'Windows was unable to find a certificate to log you on to the network'. I'm guessing this is an issue with getting the correct certificate on the ACS Express for EAP, however am at a loss as to how to do so.

I configured the certificate on the DC and added the group policy information. I configured the SSID on the WLC for 802.1x authentication. My question is how do I export the certificate from the DC to the ACS Express, as well as how do I set up the certificate, and what access policies are required to authenticate domain users/computers with no interaction from the user.

Does anyone have any experience with the ACS Express and/or know where there is any documentation? I'm at a loss at this point.

Thanks in advance.

Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)

Actions

This Discussion

Trending Topics - Security & Network