cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

The incoming calls get to agent automatically,no answer button?

wflores
Level 1
Level 1

Hello everybody, a customer needs that that the agent does not have the answer option and the incoming calls get to the agent automically is it possible?

The Callmanager version 4.2(3) and IPCC Express 4.0.

Any ideas

Regards

Walter

6 Replies 6

Hi,

IF you need you agent to be in aready state after login automatically

It is not available in IPCC Express.Agent needs to set themselves in the ready state after logging in.

Best Regards

HI, THANKS FOR ANSWERING.

I menat was:

The agent is already Login, when the agent receives a call, he does not need to push the answer button, the customer needs that the call is answering by the agent automically without pushing the answer button on Cisco IP Communicator.

IS IT POSSIBLE ON IPCC-EXPRESS 4.0??

Regards

Walter Flores

That's not up to UCCX. You can configure auto-answer on the Directory Number appearance within UC Manager.

+1 on the above post. Log into your CallManager and go to that person's device and into there directory number and you should have an option for Auto Answer under Directory Number Settings. Set that to enable.

If you only wanted auto answer setup for IPCC calls that come in then you would have to create another Directory number on the phone and associate IPCC with that extension so only IPCC calls go to that extension and only set that to Auto Answer instead of the main line.

Hi thanks for answering,

I will use your suggestion, but I was wondering how the IPPC-X will be handled the NOT READY state, because it is configured the agent does not answered, the IPCC-X change the agent state from READY STATE to NOT READY STATE, I think the IPCC-X does not realize of it any more??

Any Idea

Regards

Walter

First to follow up on gmorrow@emp.com comment: You will almost always have a separate directory number for the ACD line. This is because ACD lines are not allowed to have call forwarding (no voice mail) and should be modified to lower busy and maximum call values per the UCCX documentation.

If you set auto-answer on the directory number line appearance, the IP phone will go off-hook after one ring on incoming calls. UCCX has no way of knowing this is any different from the user pressing 'Answer' on their phone and renders the "Agent State after Ring No Answer" system parameter useless.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: