I hope someone can help, I've been trying to fix these issues for weeks now, and I don't see the solution ï
The topology is like this:
Siemens HiPath 3500 v.7.0 switch with Siemens HG 1500 (VoIP module) connected on Cisco catalyst 3550 PoE switch with Cisco 7940 IP Phones using SIP protocol v.8.11.0.
Communication between IP Phones is established but here are the issues:
1. Assisted call transfer cannot be made. (Transfer is possible if transfer pressed and after number is dialed transfer pressed again, prior third number answers)
2. Blind call transfer does not work either (BlndXfr)
3. Call forwarding is not working as well (CFwdALL)
4. When call is made (between two IP phones locally) name of the caller is not presented, only the number of locale
5. No dial tone for free line out, only initial tone when you press speaker or pick up the handset
6. No ringing tone when outside line is dialed, if number dialed answers, connection is properly established. Proper busy tone when line is busy.
These are most critical issues since all of these functions are basic ones. I have tried transferring the call with digital Siemens set and it is working, so switch should work properly, but I don't know where to look for the solution, is it SIP is it Cisco IP phone or some (mis)configuration on the switch.
I would appreciate any solution or shared experienceâ¦
Thanks in advance,