Over Charged By Pearson VUE

Unanswered Question
Feb 27th, 2009

How everyone,

I need your assistance in reporting this to the relevant people.

My local pearson test center are overcharging for certification exams and the international customer support is not providing professional support.

My local test center as over charged me for a CCVP exam (642-453) by 26pounds. I notified Pearson VUE customer support but, the couldn't assist scheduling for my exam and I had pay the price set by the test center. The payments have been done since last week and the test center hasn't schedule for my exam.

If anyone can assist with contact details or Pearson VUE contact (apart from customer support), I will be highly greatful.

Are there other candidate that have experianced this problem?

Thanks and Regards,

Elly

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
Eliufoo.Mahinda Sat, 02/28/2009 - 10:14

already paid for the site that I was over charged and the other sites are even worse than the current one.

Will check if canceling for the exam and to be refunded is an option next week.

However, if my situation does get worse, is there way to escalate my problem?

Regards,

Elly

dirtipacket Sat, 02/28/2009 - 20:02

The only way to escalate it is through Pearson Vue. I do not know how it is in the UK but the way it is done in USA is that you purchase a seat for a test through Pearson Vue website and you schedule it and a testing site. You dont pay the testing site... but of course it can be different over there.

Eliufoo.Mahinda Sun, 03/01/2009 - 22:45

Hi,

The policy is different here. I can't book for an exam directly from the Pearson VUE website, I have to go through the test center, hence the my dilemma.

I will continue following up with the Pearson VUE support and test center till the issue is resolved.

Thanks for the support guys.

Elly

Wilson Samuel Mon, 03/30/2009 - 06:52

Hi Elly,

Do you care to share which country you are taking this exam? Some countries do charge extra due to GST/VAT policies, e.g. if you do per exam analysis its higher in Rep of Ireland than in Northern Ireland or Germany (Rep of Ireland has higher VAT % than Northern Ireland or Germany) hence the difference.

Regards

wilson Samuel

Actions

This Discussion