Views
Helpful
Replies

Setting time zones for IPCC Historical reports

kraghavansag
Level 1
Level 1

hi,

I have a IPCC server at location A in PST. The agents are in location B in EST. When I look into the historical reports, the timezone is PST. Is there a way for me to specify timezone as EST for one specific application in IPCC?

13 Replies 13

joesnyde
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello,

Can you tell me if this is Express or Enterprise IPCC and what version?

Joe

This is IPCC express 5.0(2)

If you look in the reporting guide for CRS you see that all activity and event time come from the location of the CRS Server. See page 3-7 listed in the Note section:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_5_0/user/hr/crs501hr.pdf

Joe

Thank you so much. I see it now.

Hi there ... can you share with us how you did it? I also have a call center in a different time than the server time.

thank you,

Erik

Erik

This is working as designed. If you look in the reporting guide for CRS you see that all activity and event time come from the location of the CRS Server.

Joe

Erik,

It is not fixed. When I contacted TAC they said it will be a feature in IPCC version 8.0(1) where the user has an option to download the reports using HRC either in IPCC server time or the time zone of the machine where the HRC is installed.And 8.0(1) is not released till next year.

That makes sense. Many customers are setup similar to yours. Need to have the date/times correct when you pull reports.

Joe

Thank you both.

Is there any difference with the enterprise version?

When the data is written to the Central Controller database by the Logger or to the real-time or the historical database by the distributor AW, all date and time values are converted to the Central Controller time zone. Thus, all data in the database is in terms of the Central Controller time zone.

Page 7-2

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/enterprise_reporting/reporting7_0/installation/guide/wv75insg.pdf

Joe

Joe is absolutely correct, and it's been a problem with WebView.

Information distributed to the masses indicates that Cisco Unified Intelligence Suite will enable an individual to configure their offset to Central Controller time and historical reports will be interpreted and displayed with the offset obeyed. I haven't yet seen it for myself - we are installing CUIS in the customer lab as we speak. I should know for sure in a day or so.

Regards,

Geoff

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: